ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:43:42 -0500
I see in the latter part of the article that Derek Damon has been
suspended for violating the student code of conduct.  Very disappointing
for a senior leader.  Whitehead's quote after that is pretty classic too
"we've been down this road before"... yeah, maybe that's the problem
Timmy.

-dt

--
  Deron Treadwell