ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 16:26:13 -0800
Thanks for posting this - very good information. Seeing how much Maine can
improve with a productive weekend in Burlington, I wonder how much of an
impact a big weekend against BC would have. Of course, that's looking a
little ways down the road.
There are a few other key games this weekend, most notably:
LSSU (17th PWR) at Michigan (t-7th)
CC (t-7th) at St. Cloud (14th)