ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:23:47 -0800
Obviously the players - and who knows how many were involved - weren't
thinking about their scholarship or the program or their team. I'm all
about due process, but have we seen a denial come from anyone associated
from the athletic department/hockey program? I'm sure there's only so much
people can say in an "ongoing investigation" but I haven't seen any
response from the university denying this incident happened, or refute any
of the limited details that have emerged. That's somewhat telling.

http://mail.yahoo.com