ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 18:05:50 -0800
Another black eye for the program, which has certainly had its share of
black eyes over the years. This is really a shame, and, if true, the
university and/or program needs to take some swift and harsh action.
Student-athletes are ambassadors of the university and this kind of
behavior  is simply inexcusable. They should be ashamed of themselves,
because they let their team, program, school and fans down. We're going to
find out just what kind of coach Tim Whitehead is in the coming
days/weeks. I'll be very curious to see how he handles this situation. A
terrible, terrible day for the hockey program, the athletic department and
the university as a whole.

http://farechase.yahoo.com