ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:14:07 -0700
Lundin is the No. 2 guy, meaning we'll (likely) see him against UMass
while Bishop should be in there against the E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES
EAGLES. The following week (I think it's the following week anyway) will
be interesting, when Merrimack is the first game and BU the second. I
think by then it will be clear who the No. 1 is. I am completely
unimpressed with Lundin, too.  While the boxscore says shutout, he was
brutal Saturday night. Ok, maybe not brutal, but the guy scares me, too.
Many times I was wondering what the heck he was doing out there.  I don't
want him anywhere near the ice in a big game, at this point anyway.

http://farechase.yahoo.com