ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 05:30:44 -0700
On the one hand I was going to write that USCHO tends to have a Western
bias, but then I recall that 4 WCHA teams were in the Frozen Four last
year, so maybe it isn't a bias they are just that good.  We'll see.

I think preseason polls and especially preseason teams are a waste of
time.  Hockey East did lose a lot of stars, but there will be stars who
emerge.

-Deron

http://www.uscho.com/news/id,10802/WCHAECACHLLeadPreseasonAllUSCHOTeams.html