ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Kelly Clifford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 20:47:06 -0500
An FYI for all of you that didn't get the chance to see him, Jeff Libby
was at the rink Friday night.  I don't know if he had watched the game,
but he was underneath by the locker rooms after the game.  He looked
really, really good, not at all what I expected from hearing about all
the cosmetic surgery he would have to have.  I almost couldn't tell
that there had been an accident.  But it was really great to see him
there, and at the restaurant afterwards laughing and really enjoying
himself.  Just thought you all would like to know

Kelly