JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 2009 10:15:01 -0400
7bit
From:
"Mr. Kyle S. Fletcher" <[log in to unmask]>
 I would be interested in joining, but would be limited by work and home to areas from Biddeford to Brunswick, possible Augusta with enough warning come spring summer.

Kyle Fletcher Baker, MCN
Maine Certified Nurseryman

please post further to