From:
Eric Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:43:18 -0600
A Maine said:---Just let Maine, someday, play host team. Where it winds up
being doesn't matter. I am living north of Philly,
which isn't such a bad location. Maine fans make the trip to Estero each
year in force, don't think they'd have a problem coming to Philly.

Answer: I believe your missing the point, your school has to bid for it. The
NCAA has to approve it.
Its not about letting Maine host one its about economics.