MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Veronica Chaya <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Veronica Chaya <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 10:08:46 -0500
I want to thank everyone for making my time at The New Gloucester Public Library a positive experience. I have enjoyed my time sharing books and comments on the Lists. It has been a great time, but now it is my time to say good-bye.

I am off to Colorado to be a Grandmama to my grandson, to deepen my relationship with my daughter and son-in-law,  to enjoy my life with an awesome man, to enhance my 3 other daughters' lives, and to explore the west!

Good luck to you all and Happy Holidays!

Veronica

ps- can someone please tell me how to sign off of the lists? Thanks!!

Veronica Chaya, Assistant Librarian
New Gloucester Public Library
379 Intervale Road
New Gloucester, ME 04260