ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:59:23 -0500
That had been one of the reasons a while back.  But the last few years
the higher seeded team has their choice, and typically plays first!
Maine played Bu in the semis last year with UMASS-UNH being the later
game, so not always a Boston thing.

I am of the opinion that there will actually be more Maine fans at the
start of this one than BC fans!  Won't be getting my tickets until
Friday from will call, so if a Maine fan can tell me what section of
loge we're in I would appreciate it!

Thanks,

Bob Fitta '83

Bob Fitta