ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 12:36:45 -0800
Ok, most of this makes (somewhat) sense, but I'm still unclear of 1 thing:
How was Michigan State able to pass Maine last night? How could Northern
Michigan tie a team like Michigan Tech help move Michigan State past
Maine?

On a related topic, since no words are necessary to emphasize the
significance of getting victories (plural as in 2) in Providence this
weekend, I'll just leave it at that. Get. it. Done.