ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 22:15:48 -0500
Anyone want me to find out if any sites were going to be set up in Maine ?
heh, heh, heh...

At least it tells you where to show up and cheer for BU's opponent.

>Sender: The College Hockey Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Karen/Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Re: Beanpot sattelite broadcasts
>Comments: To: "Edward N. Moller" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>
>If any doubt remains that the Beanpot is THE premier college hockey
>tournament in the nation, one only has to read the message below.
>
>Karen
>
>>The Boston University alumni office is sponsoring telecasts in several
>>metropolitan areas.  These gatherings are scheduled for the first night
>>only, Monday February 2.  Cost is $6 per person in advance ($5 for BU
>>Alumni Club Network members) and $10 per person at the door. I don't
>>know what this fee includes, so you're best contacting the BU alumni
>>office to find out.  I cannot confirm whether any of these bars will
>>show the championship game on the 9th, as the flyer I received in
>>today's mail is solely for the purpose of alumni relations.  They always
>>do this on the first night, as no one wants to get together for a
>>consolation game.
>>
>>Any questions about this should be directed to BU's Office of
>>Development and Alumni Relations at (800) 800-3466 or
>>[log in to unmask]  Interestingly, one of the contacts listed at this
>>office is Laura Berge.  Any relation to Greg?
>>
>>All times are 5:30 PM EST unless otherwise designated.  Those in other
>>locations will be watching a tape delay of the game.
>>
>>    Phoenix, AZ
>>        Jackson Street Grill    6:30 PM MST
>>
>>    Los Angeles, CA
>>        The Shack, 2518 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica    5:30 PM PST
>>
>>    Orange County, CA
>>        Legends, 580 Anton Blvd, Costa Mesa    5:30 PM PST
>>
>>    San Diego, CA
>>        Sports Cafe and Brewery    5:30 PM PST
>>
>>    San Francisco, CA
>>        Perry's Downtown    5:30 PM PST
>>
>>    San Jose, CA
>>        San Jose Live!    5:30 PM PST
>>
>>    Denver, CO
>>        Jackson's Hole (across from Coor's Field)    6:30 PM MST
>>
>>    Hartford, CT
>>        Coach's Sports Bar and Grill
>>
>>    Washington, DC
>>        The Rock at the MCI Center
>>
>>    Jacksonville, FL
>>        Sneakers Sports Grille
>>
>>    Miami, FL
>>        Legends All Pro Cafe, 3rd level of Coco Walk Mall, Coconut Grove
>>
>>    Tampa, FL
>>        Champions Sports Bar at the Westshore Marriott
>>
>>    West Palm Beach, FL
>>        Pete Rose Ballpark Cafe, Boca Raton
>>
>>    Atlanta, GA
>>        Chicago Sports Bar & Grill
>>
>>    Honolulu, HI
>>        Players Sports and Entertainment Club    3:30 PM Hawaii time
>>
>>    Chicago, IL
>>        Timothy O'Tooles    7:30 PM CST
>>
>>    Cape Cod, MA
>>        The Captain Kid, Wood's Hole
>>
>>    Springfield, MA
>>        Sam's Sports Bar & Grill
>>
>>    Detroit, MI
> [...]

Dan Doucette
UMaine 78 MPA 80

*** Beers may now be in the booth, but Jean-Yves Roy ***
***    should be kept with the big club in Boston     ***
***   Is there anyone better now with Providence ??  ***