ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Apr 2005 08:55:01 -0700
I think Boston and St. Paul are locks, so that leaves everyone else to
fight over the third one.

If Detroit (you know, Hockey Town USA.. gag) had submitted their bid
with Joe Louis Arena as the venue, I'd probably give them the nod.  But
they've left the door open by using Ford Field.  (No thank you).

So DC has as good of a shot as anyone.  I would rather go to Tampa or
Washington before Detroit or Philly.

-Deron