ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:55:17 -0500
For Maine, someone to take on the Enforcer role consistently and clear
out the front of the Net!

As for Jonathan's post I don't see a problem.  EVERY ARENA I have
attended games in uses the "Suck" cheer.  Maine does not, in my
estimation, granted I'm biased, Maine fans at games are the best, save
a bottle being thrown during the UNH game.  Jonathan's comments were
fine for college atmosphere and as far as I'm concerned Maine fans are
among the classiest and most informed.  Keep up the good work!

James I guess you're not surprised that we disagree on this too!

Merry Christmas to all,  or as they say here at HAAVAARD, have a
wonderful time celebrating this season in what ever fashion you choose.

Bob Fitta
Maine '83