ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 13:57:14 -0500
Lest we forget ...

While some of us were calling for Prestin Ryan to be a captain his
senior year and admiring his play, there were many more of us wondering
why he was still on the team, what with his temper and penalty
minutes!   So while we all learn about the players and team from this
mailing list discussion, and it's great, we should realize that we're
all expressing opinions and personal comments that may or may not be
close to any reality the players or coaching staff should worry about.
Just my opinion ;-)

or as lemony snicket wrote in book 3 (I think):
Violet: She's Count Olaf!
Shirley: I'm not Count Olaf.  Let's go down to my office.  You'll see my
nameplate there that proves I'm Shirley.

cheers, wayne