ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 17:12:13 -0800
I agree that Leveille has some great skills, but I think the team lacks
leadership more than skill.  I am not talking about a guy who stands up
in the lockerroom and says words, or calls a "players only" meeting.

I'm talking about a guy who goes out there and says "There is no way we
are going to lose tonight because we are f'in MAINE and they cannot
beat us." then goes and backs it up.

I don't have to name the names of those who have come before who
learned how to be like that and who then took over the reins and led
their teams.  Maine teams have done more with less than this one has.

-Deron