ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeff and Tracy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 18:49:43 -0500
Sadly enough I missed this one, or maybe not so sad after all by the sounds of it.  Tell me, was Tyler's game on or off?  He seems to be the most consistant I've heard about all year.  Second, and I really hate to do this, but why is Mushaluk even on this team, never mind a Captain?  I seriously think I'd have tossed him a long long time ago.