ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jon Eggert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 19:27:11 -0500
 Best effort of the year for UMaine, figures UNH would bring it out of
them:). The offense is still shaky but like last year when you leave it all
on the ice good things happen. The upperclassmen led the way and young guys
followed. Jimmy went down to what I'm guessing was a hit to an area with
little padding. He was in alot of pain but came out later to sit on the
bench. Matt Lundin was awesome, came in with a minute left on a UNH PP and
shut the door for the rest of the game. I really liked what I saw from Keith
Johnson and Keenan Hopson this weekend and Bret Tyler was again the man.

 Jon