ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jon Eggert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 21:00:51 -0500
I'd like to see Lundin play in net also but Jimmy is hardly the problem. I
think Jimmy and Bret Tyler are the 2 most consistent players on the team so
far this year. These guys are holding up their end of the bargain, point the
finger elsewhere. Theres lots of places to point from what I've seen. I did
think the D was better last night but the O is awful

 Jon