ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 11:27:27 -0400
James that's a limb all right, and that limb is already broken and
caused a major fracture.

There is no way that Murphy, Ronan or Mush get booted!!!!!

Folks take a deep breath and relax.

I also don't think the team or Prestin ever think about Jimmy's stats.
I think there is a case to be made that the team sometimes relies to
much on Jimmy, and thus worked harder on nights that he was not in net!

As for this weekend, I GUARANTEE Leveille does not get a hat trick, as
it was reported on the BDN website in a piece by Larry that he
separated his shoulder and will be out two-three weeks.  It's a tough
loss, but adversity builds character.  I have faith in this group of
players to come into their own, and that we will not see a repeat of
two years ago.  Incidentally two years ago we started like a house of
fire and finished with a brutal stretch run on a senior laden team.
Good Maine teams in the past have struggled early and been playing
their best hockey at the end of the year.

I hope nobody breaks any limbs jumping off the bandwagon, this is way
to early for that.  I'll reserve judgment until after the next 4 games,
and will have a chance to see 3 of the 4 as well.

Have a good week and GO SOX!!

Bob Fitta '83