ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jon Eggert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 09:30:57 -0400
 Another weekend of Maine hockey and the questions remain. SLU had 2
forecheckers in Maines zone all weekend and Maine had few answers to that
type of pressure. I' don't know about the rest of you but I'm  not used to
seeing teams come into Alfond and harass us that effectively. SLU had no
fear of Maine either night.
  Maines D is soft and the line of Moore Levielle and Shepheard was the only
one that stood out.
  Jimmy was solid both nights and really can't be blamed for any of the
goals.
 It appears that Zab might be able to rush the puck effectively although he
was better Saturday then on friday.
 Tyler looks to be the best DMan on the team right now

 Lots of familar faces walking around in suits Saturday night as Tim
searches for the right combos.

 I'd say some upperclassmen need to step up or this is going to be a long
season.

     Jon