ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jon Eggert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 18:54:59 -0400
 I believe North Dakota is a better team right now. I thought that before
the series and I believe the games proved that. But the effort wasn't there.
Tim pointed that out in the post game interviews and us diehards could see
it from the stands. Litte too comfortable with Jimmy between the pipes
IMHO.
 Damon may be the only sniper right now but others will come around. I
really liked the look of Bellamy(a sure crowd favorite before long) and
Tyler who didn't get beat all night from my view. I wish I could say that
for other older Dmen who slept thru the second period. Breakout was the
killer and the loss of Prestin really showed both nights. Its funny that
Murphy had to play the role of enforcer after Damons got his bell rung(btw a
cheapshot, Prestin would be proud:) ) .
 If this team has the usual Maine heart, Niagara will wish they stayed out
of Alfond.

  Jon