ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ruth D'Este <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 16:43:58 -0400
As we get closer to the home opener next weekend, and I realize that am now beyond the WABI coverage area in Southern Maine, the chances for me catching any TV games that are not on NESN or CSTV are slim.

To other Southern Maine fans-
I have emailed WGME, the CBS affiliate from Portland urging them to carry at least a few of the games that WABI is televising.  The addresses I found were:
[log in to unmask]  station manager
[log in to unmask]    sports director
[log in to unmask]    general comments

It's worth a shot to email them with the request, best case senario, we see some games in Southern Maine(other than on the watchmainesports.com feed); worst case, we'll be driving north to catch them in person!!

Thanks, Ruth