ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:44:23 -0400
"they know that he could easiuly lead this team to another Hockey East
Championship and another berth in the Frozen Four."

Yes, we don't know how Jimmy will play every game (if he does) but let the
records from Hockey East Tournament Individual Records speak for themselves:

GOALTENDING
Highest save percentage in a career -
(minimum of five starts)
Overall: .946, Chris Terreri, PC (1985-86)
Active:  .934; Jimmy Howard, Maine

Highest save percentage in one tournament -
(minimum of 100 minutes played)
  .980; Jimmy Howard, Maine (2004)

Lowest goals-against-average in a career -
(minimum of five starts)
  Overall: 1.79; Jimmy Howard, Maine (active)

Lowest goals-against-average in one tournament -
(minimum of 100 minutes played)
  0.52; Jimmy Howard, Maine (2004)

Most wins in a career -
Overall:  15; Scott Clemmensen, BC (1998-2001)
Active:  3; Jimmy Howard (Maine)

GO BLACK BEARS
"Cousin Jimmy"

The legacy of Shawn Walsh will live forever