ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:32:40 -0400
Hi Jim,

Had been waiting to speak with a friend of mine but have not heard
back, but yes I'll have to take a pass this year.  If my daughter ends
up going to school at Maine next year, that would be a serious
possibility.  Hope to get a chance to meet you this year.  With regards
to UVM, I don't have any connections for that one.

Sorry,

Bob

On Sep 20, 2004, at 9:51 AM, james acheson wrote:

> I am guessing that you are not going to want the season ticket
> partnership, thing?
>
> also, do you have any connections for Maine Vt. Tickets???
>
> I want 2 tickets, but am having no luck finding any.
>
> Jim
>
> Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hi Jim,
>
> I guess the question is how many tickets? I am assuming two. I too,
> as a Southern NH resident, am an away game guy, but may have a daughter
> at Maine next year so we may go from getting to Maine 2 times a year to
> four! So I do have an interest in sharing a season ticket package, and
> know at least one other away game fan who would be interested as well.
> Split four ways would probably be affordable for all of us!
>
> Email me with the response you have gotten and also I can be reached by
> phone during the day at the number below or in the evenings at
> 603-382-4627.
>
> Bob Fitta '83
>

> On Sep 10, 2004, at 9:30 AM, james acheson wrote:
>
> > Are there any season ticket holders on here who would be interested
> > selling me thier seats at the Vermont game?
> >
> > also, are there any members of this board who wo! uld be interested
> in
> > going in with me and becoming season ticket holders. I live in Boston
> > and I most interested in having access to away tickets. (season
> > ticket holders are allowed to purchase away tickets before the
> general
> > public.) I would want to have access to a couple home games, but not
> > many.
> >
> > I can put up the money for the tickets and we can sell any tickets
> > that neither of us is interested in using.
> >
> > Let me know.
> >
> > Jim
> >

> > Do you Yahoo!?
> > Shop for Back-to-School deals on Yahoo! Shopping.
> Bob Fitta
> Director of Advertising
> Harvard Magazine
> 617-496-6631