ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:10:57 -0400
Hi Jim,

I guess the question is how many tickets?  I am assuming two.  I too,
as a Southern NH resident, am an away game guy, but may have a daughter
at Maine next year so we may go from getting to Maine 2 times a year to
four!  So I do have an interest in sharing a season ticket package, and
know at least one other away game fan who would be interested as well.
Split four ways would probably be affordable for all of us!

Email me with the response you have gotten and also I can be reached by
phone during the day at the number below or in the evenings at
603-382-4627.

Bob Fitta '83

On Sep 10, 2004, at 9:30 AM, james acheson wrote:

> Are there any season ticket holders on here who would be interested
> selling me thier seats at the Vermont game?
>
> also, are there any members of this board who would be interested in
> going in with me and becoming season ticket holders.  I live in Boston
> and I most interested in having access to away tickets.  (season
> ticket holders are allowed to purchase away tickets before the general
> public.)  I would want to have access to a couple home games, but not
> many.
>
> I can put up the money for the tickets and we can sell any tickets
> that neither of us is interested in using.
>
> Let me know.
>
> Jim
>

> Do you Yahoo!?
> Shop for Back-to-School deals on Yahoo! Shopping.
Bob Fitta
Director of Advertising
Harvard Magazine
617-496-6631