ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jacob Metzler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 16:13:48 -0400
The Maine Hockey Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>(or did Prestin and Colin take summer classes to finish up thier degrees?)

While I do not know what he is doing here during the summer I do know that Prestin is still here and could easily be taking classes to finish that degree.

It should also be pointed out that Ben Guite has been back here the last few summers working on an MBA.  I don't think its necessary to slam every hockey player and stereotype them as ONLY using the university as a stepping stone to the NHL.

-Jake