ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:24:30 -0700
I'm glad to see two games in Portland, it will give the Southern Maine
fans a chance to once again prove to the program and the media outlets
(especially radio) that Maine hockey is important down here.

I'd like to see two sellouts like last year (6900+).

This is a double-edged sword, however, because the home ice advantage
is far greater at Alfond than at the Cumberland County Civic Center.

Overall, I am glad to see this.  It means that "someone" is paying
attention.

~Deron