ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dan Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 17:47:21 -0400
Two things I need to plan ahead for in the month of October.

One is a reality and I need a little help from you all in the University
loop; the other I hope will be happening, and want to tell all you about it.

1.  Maine at Vermont, October 3 --
Yep, we're going there for that, by way of Albany/Troy, Cooperstown and
Syracuse over a long weekend.

It appears from the UVM website that there are no "public" seats sold there
until game week.  Will away team tickets be available through  a sale by the
Orono box office ?

2.  San Jose Sharks v. Boston Bruins, October 23 --
If they are playing and not on strike, we will go to that game to see Niko
Dimitrakos.  That is the Sharks only appearance scheduled in Boston this
upcoming season -- the schedule was just announced yesterday by the NHL.
Should be an interesting game.

Yeah, I know Maine is playing St. Lawrence that night....lol

Respond on list or privately....

Thanks.