ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeff and Tracy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:57:39 -0400
I think that by this time in these players lives they "should" have had some power play practice.  If not, I think Tim will be creating some drills over the summer.

Thoughts:

What do you suppose snake bit Shields the last 2 years.  I thought he'd be a national point leader by this saeson.

Who will be the "snipers in training" over the off season?

Captains for next year?

And if I can spout off a bit, what the hell is Mushaluk doing?  If we want a defensive complaint, theres mine.  He needs to take the body and use his damn size.  Hockey is about intimidation.  His size is intimidating, but his on-ice demeanor is-not.