ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 10:44:06 -0700
If you haven't caught one of the great games in this
Finals, now's your chance.  We will find out tonite
whether we get Black Bear John Tortorella's name on
the Cup.  And if tonite's Game 7 is anything like the
last couple of games, it should be down to the wire.

Good luck Coach!

ken

ps- interesting signs in the TB dressing room:
  "Safe is Death."
  "Don't Think, Do..."
  "Good is The Enemy of Great."