ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 21:58:01 -0400
James wrote:
----
> I am sort of afraid that our boys will already have that sort of
mindset... that they are not taking Vermont seriously enough.

> this game scares me, the Catamounts are still a Div. 1 opponent.
----

Yeah, but I think it is "a little" early in the season to be worried about
overlooking games.

I mean c'mon, Gutterson Fieldhouse will be jammed back and you are FINALLY
playing hockey after a long offseason.  If you can't get jacked and ready to
play for that... well, it's going to be a very long season.

-Deron