ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
nonni daly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 21:10:14 -0400
Perhaps the fact that the search committee likely was looking for candidates
with some degree of experience with a Division I program would have tipped
the scale in Guy's direction -- his years at Dartmouth and Maine would be
much more than Chris has had.  And, experience with an NCAA-driven program
would not be something one would learn coaching an elite (pro) team in
Europe.  Just surmising ...