ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 11:19:58 -0400
From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
I happily stand corrected.  Should have paid more attention when I was
in Toronto at the Hall of Fame.  I criticized the Duffer and then
duffed one myself!  Thanks for the feedback and congrats to a truly
gritty former Maine player.  Quite a tribute to John to be the first
Maine guy, I am sure Coach Semler is very happy for him!

Bob Fitta '83