ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 14:09:10 -0700
I appreciate the view from the referees here, but I think we are
picking nits a little when you come down on the ref because he didn't
blow the whistle the second the hand closed on the puck.  It was a huge
moment in the game and I am sure the ref (who is human, some people say
refs are sub-human, but I am giving the benefit of the doubt here) had
to hesitate a second too on the magnitude of the call.

-Deron