ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
nonni daly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 09:23:48 -0400
Deron -- on behalf of the people who subscribe to the List, let me say many
thanks for all you do to bring newspaper and other reports to the readers.
I subscribe to the Portland paper online, so get a chance to see some of
what you send, but most people don't and I am sure their day is brightened
by seeing a post from you to the list.  Thanks for keeping the Maine Hockey
Faithful "well fed"!
Nonni