ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Adam Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 11:22:19 -0400
As a note for those who can't make it.  If you are in the area of campus,
they had the semi-final game on some projection screens in the Student
Union.  They did this for the Frozen Four 2 years ago also, and it was an
absolute blast.  They will be having the same setup from what I understand
on Saturday as well.

Adam