ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 17:53:09 -0800
There has been plenty of talk of "donors" lately, but we should all be
aware of the following release.  There are a couple businesses that
really deserve our appreciation

See the following release from the University:

March 31, 2004
The University of Maine Black Bear Club, Darling Auto Group and the
University Credit Union Announce Pre-Game Frozen Four Rally at Boston
Beer Works

ORONO, Maine (3/31/04) – The University of Maine Athletic Department
invites all Maine fans to gather at Boston Beer Works for a Frozen Four
pre-game rally.

The University of Maine Black Bear Club has partnered with Darling Auto
Group and the University Credit Union for the pre-game rally in Boston
prior to Maine’s matchup with Boston College on Thursday, April 8,
2004. Maine’s Frozen Four Rally will take place at Boston Beer Works
located at 112 Canal Street in Boston, MA from 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.

Admission for the rally is FREE for all Maine fans and features a full
compliment of appetizers, soda and coffee as well as a Cash Bar on
hand.

For more information visit Post-Season Central at GoBlackBears.com.