ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
steve hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 19:15:16 -0400
i guess bob was watching a different game than me - i saw a very even
defensive battle that could have
gone either way - the fact that maine had a five on three for a minute and
than a six on three and still
couldn't score tells the story - i thought prestin ryan played a remarkable
game  - he must have logged
30 minutes - the fact that he is an all hockey east and all american
defenseman tells what little bob know
about ryan's game