ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 08:57:56 -0500
Well said by Eric, nice to see a well written articulate response from
a Maine alum!

Seems the only true media exposure hockey ever gets is for its thuggery
or tragedies.  While I am more a fan of the college game I still enjoy
the NHL, particularly come playoff time, and the timing of the Bertuzzi
hit with the playoffs coming and a lockout looming was certainly not
good for the sport.

Great job by Eric!

Two more days 'til we meet at the Fleet!

Bob Fitta