NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Letourneau, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - UNET Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:26:45 -0500
The link to one of our service providers is currently down due to a
fiber cut between Quincy, MA and Boston, MA.  We do not yet have an
estimated repair time (though we are assured they are "scrambling").

In the mean time all Internet traffic is being routed through our
connection to Global Crossing.

--
Jeffrey Letourneau
Manager of Network Operations