ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 2009 15:29:21 -0500
Some things that I like:

...the freshman class;
...the sophmore class;
...the speed these two groups bring to the team;
...ditto the tenacity;
...Nyquist...he gets the heart pounding whenever he get the puck on his
stick;
...the good Darling...not the bad;
...a healthy Swallow showing some of what he had at Darthmouth (he's faster
than I thought);
... a healthy Hegarty;
...having more than one line scoring goals;
...revived power play;
...I'm glad nobody told Joey Diamond and Adam Shemansky that they are small
(those guys know how to hit);
...the Swedish connection.

Some things I don't like:

...Scotty "out" of the grease;
...defensive play being so much of a work in progress (hope Tim doessn't
hurt the offense as he trys to put together a D);
...the size and quality of the Senior class;
...the size of the junior class but there are some players who have picked
up their game;
...not having a sellout for a BU game;
...Sunday afternoon games.

Some things needed:

...next year's class being as good as the freshmen and sophmores;
...another top notch goalie;
...the underclassmen staying four years.
...replacing the large Canadian flag with smaller Canadian and Swedish
flags.

Bob

GO BLUE!!!