ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Matt Dewkett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 2009 11:56:44 -0800
Still no love for the Black Bears in the USCHO poll's "Other's Receiving Votes"  I thought we might pick up at least one after two straight wins over top 20 teams.

1	Miami	  (49)	8-1-1	999	1
2	North Dakota	( 1)	6-1-1	948	3
3	Cornell		3-0-0	855	5
4	Denver		6-3-1	830	2
5	Mass.-Lowell		5-2-1	778	8
6	Michigan		4-4-0	653	4
7	Bemidji State		7-0-1	599	11
8	Notre Dame		5-4-1	549	9
9	Alaska		6-1-1	521	13
10	Colorado College		5-2-1	478	12
11	Nebraska-Omaha		4-1-3	456	10
12	Yale		1-1-1	435	6
13	Michigan State		7-2-1	425	17
14	Massachusetts		6-1-0	357	19
15	Vermont		3-3-1	329	15
16	Boston College		3-2-1	316	16
17	Boston University		2-5-0	235	7
18	Minnesota-Duluth		6-3-1	178	20
19	Princeton		2-2-0	175	14
20	Quinnipiac		6-1-0	139	NR
Others Receiving Votes: Wisconsin 137, St. Cloud State 20, Rensselaer 18, Northeastern 16, Minnesota 13, Providence 9, Ferris State 8, Merrimack 8, Western Michigan 8, New Hampshire 5, St. Lawrence 3
Matthew R. Dewkett