ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Matt Dewkett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 2009 15:56:38 +0000
Well, two weeks and two big league wins against top teams.  Looking at the box score we took 10 penalties for 20 mins.  That needs to improve.  But is this a good sign of things to come?  Maybe building confidence will build more wins?  We're going to have to learn to win on the road though!

I also hear Coach took a timeout after a whistle with BU controlling the play.  Another good sign of being involved in coaching.

Any thoughts?