ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 07:04:59 -0800
Vees Captain Heading to Maine

 Penticton Vees Captain Tanner House (86) has committed to the
University of Maine for the 2007-2008 season. House has 22 points
through the first 21 games this season. Tanner came to the Vees part
way through the 05-06 season in a trade with the Canmore Eagles of the
AJHL.

The product of Cochrane Alberta has established himself as one of the
premier two way centres in the BCHL. House is looking forward to next
season in Maine.

“It’s a dream come true. Ever since I was a kid I wanted to be able go
to school and play hockey. It’s an unbelieveable feeling and I’m very
grateful. When I came to Penticton I knew it was the right place for me
to accomplish my goals and I’m glad it all worked out.”

House becomes the seventh member of the Vees to commit to an NCAA
school for next season

http://bchl.bc.ca/leagues/newsletter.cfm?leagueID=2393&clientID=1413&page=15043