ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
John Russell Lombard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 16:13:42 -0400
There's also going to be a fraternity house here at Michigan State rooting
on the Bears. A few of my brothers have waited to go home for Easter until
tomorrow to watch the game with me. They don't know Maine Hockey from a hole
in the ground but they see how much it means to me and now we're all really
fired up. So along with small pockets of us all across the country, the
Kappa Sig's at MSU will be glued to the game tonight cheering on Maine to
their 3rd National Championship!!

GO MAINE!!
Russ Lombard