ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Stephen Merrill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 23:15:41 -0500
My understanding is that the rotation was swapped solely to allow Frank to
start on Senior night, as he is a graduating senior.

I find it hard to fault the decision to start Jimmy, which from what I am
hearing has been a bit controversial.  Jimmy has played better against UMass
as of late, and that is the only reason why I would have gone with him
myself.

I will also say that I expect to see Frank play in goal again this season.
He has earned it, and has been an immense part of our success in recent
years.

My hunch, is that we see Frank start against Harvard.

-Steve