ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dan Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:21:48 -0500
Sorry I missed those quotes from the Portland paper, I read the BDN reports
online but not those from the Portland paper.  Kevin Thomas keeps very good
watch on the team as one of the print media.

soooo...the upshot of it all is:  we STILL are not sure !!

Of course I don't mind if Coach remains "cagey" about his ultimate choice on
Friday, with no one knowing until you see who skates out first at about 7.00
before the end of the pregame countdown.

I was really preplexed by Tom Caron's NESN TV interview with Coach during
the second game of the HE preliminaries, when he failed to ask who was going
to be in net the next night.  Even if Coach didn't answer, I would have
LOVED to see the expression on his face in response to the question.   True,
Tim is less overtly expressive than Shawn was; Tim is expressive in a
minimalist way, you've got to look a little more closely and the reaction
will be mostly visual, not verbal.

Now, on to solving "the case of the missing faceoff stats"...