ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeff and Tracy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 08:46:48 -0500
Does anyone know how HE breaks up the semis at the fleet?  If 1-4 wins the quarters, does 1 v 4 play the night cap while 2 v 3 plays the supper time game?  Want to grab my tix for the semi's, but not going to take the 5 yo to the late game!  BTW, only balcony left for the semis.  I checked while at the B's game last night.